Ultimate location on the absolute beachfront - enjoy stunning ocean views & direct beach access.
Located in Palm Beach on the southern Gold Coast, Palm Springs is situated the ABSOLUTE beachfront. You can't beat this location with stunning ocean views and direct beach access,this property is ideal for families, couples and retirees.
Palm Springs apartment 604 is a tastefully furnished 2 bedroom apartment located on the sixth floor capturing ocean views north to Burleigh Heads and Surfers Paradise. With all the comforts from home including free internet connection and air-conditioning this apartment is perfect for your next holiday.
**LONG STAY BOOKINGS WELCOME - RATES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST**
* Master bedroom with ocean views and balcony access plus ensuite featuring a bath
* Second bedroom with 2 single beds plus balcony access and views
* Main bathroom has a shower over bath plus separate toilet
* Ocean views
* Spacious balcony with ocean views & casual outdoor furnishings- balcony accessible from both bedrooms and
lounge / living room
* Free WIFI
* TV with Netflix
* Fully equipped kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
* Internal laundry facilities
* Lift access
* Ducted air-conditioning
* Secure parking for 2 cars (please note trailers are not permitted)
* Outdoor swimming pool
* BBQ area over looking the beach
* Secure parking for 2 x cars - tandem park(please note trailers are not permitted)
* Master bedroom - 1 x queen bed
* Second bedroom - 2 x single beds
Holiday properties are equipped with blankets/doonas and pillows and protectors, however please remember to bring your own personal linen including sheets, pillow cases, towels and tea towels. We also suggest you bring with you soaps, dishwashing liquid, toilet paper etc. Linen can be hired locally at a reasonable cost through Hire All - Phone (07) 5536 1379 or website www.goldcoasthireall.com.au
$90 Basic cleaning fee, plus$30 non-refundable booking fee applies.
Palm Beach is located only 10 minutes from the Gold Coast airport, 25 minutes south of Surfers Paradise, and 45 minutes north of Byron Bay. Palm Beach has been crowned Queenslands cleanest beach 3 times and offers great swimming and surfing conditions. Palm Beachdining and entertainment scene is booming with trendy new cafes, bars and restaurants popping up regularly. The Palm Beach surf club offers great meals and spectacular views. Stock up on holiday basics at Coles and shoppers will love the boutiques and surf shops.