Exceptional 3 level contemporary holiday home, idyllically located on famous Currumbin Hill, catering for up to 12 guests!
This rare, contemporary 3 level chic holiday home offers spacious living for families and stunning coastal views. With relaxed furnishings throughout, Braeside At Currumbin is perfect for holiday makers who are looking for that special place to unwind, relax and enjoy!
Top Level - Adults Retreat (accessed by staircase from middle level):
* Spacious master bedroom with king size bed
* Ensuite bathroom
* Huge walk in robe
* Stunning ocean views
* Air conditioning + ceiling fan
* Air conditioned open plan lounge & dining area featuring ocean views
* TV + DVD player
* Fantastic outdoor entertaining deck, capturing ocean views over Currumbin Beach
* Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
* Second bedroom with queen bed & ocean views + ceiling fan
* Third bedroom with 2 x king singles + extra trundle bed + air conditioning
* Main bathroom with bath
* Laundry with washing machine & dryer + extra toilet
* Clothes line on deck area
Lower Level - Guest Retreat (Please note this has a separate entry from the main residence):
* Roomy open plan style guest retreat complete with kitchenette - microwave, bar fridge & crockery for 4 guests
* TV & DVD player
* Huge outdoor deck area
* 1 x queen bed
* 1 x single day bed
* 1 x double sofa bed
* Bathroom with shower + extra toilet
* 1 x trundle bed
* Stunning location on famous sought after Currumbin Hill
* 2 outdoor showers to wash off from the beach, 1 on the driveway level & 1 under the stair case leading the middle
* Walk to trendy shops and cafes of Currumbin Village including the renowned Currumbin Surf Club - located on the
* Spectacular ocean views
* 2 large out door decks overlooking the beach
* Parking for 2 cars in the drive way - shade sail & lockable gates (locked up garage is not available)
* Master bedroom (top level) - 1 x king bed
* Second bedroom (middle level) - 1 x queen bed
* Third bedroom (middle level) - 2 x king single beds + extra trundle bed
* Guest retreat (lower level) - 1 x queen bed, 1 x single day bed + extra double sofa bed
Holiday properties are equipped with blankets/doonas and pillows and protectors, however please remember to bring your own personal linen including sheets, pillow cases, towels and tea towels. We also suggest you bring with you soaps, dishwashing liquid, toilet paper etc. Linen can be hired locally at a reasonable cost through Hire All - Phone (07) 5536 1379 or website www.goldcoasthireall.com.au
$500 security bond, $250 basic cleaning fee and $30 non-refundable booking fee applies.
Currumbin is located only 10 minutes from the Gold Coast airport, 30 minutes south of Surfers Paradise, and 45 minutes north of Byron Bay. Currumbin beach offers a vibrant cafe culture and one of the Gold Coasts best surf clubs. The beautiful stretch of pristine patrolled beach will delight all and surfers will love Currumbin Alley with waves suiting beginners to the advanced. Currumbin Creek is perfect for kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, canoeing, swimming and fishing. Cuddle a koala, feed a kangaroo or try the tree-top ropes course at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. There are also free markets every Friday night, featuring a range of food and beverage stalls and live music.
Ballooning, Barbecue, Motorcycling, Mountain Biking, Birdwatching, Bungy Jumping, Bushwalking, Canoeing, Cooking, Crabbing, Crocquet, Cycling, Scuba-Diving, Dive Charters, Diving, Dolphin Cruises, Dolphin Watching, Fishing - Beach, Fishing - Estuary, Fishing - Game, Fishing - Deep Sea, Gambling, Golfing, Mini Golf/Putt Putt, Jet Boating, Kayaking, Photography, Meditating/Relaxing, Sailing, Scenic Flight, Shopping, Sightseeing, Skating, Sports Viewing, Surfing, Wind Surfing, Swimming, Marine Animal swimming, Theme Park, Marine Animal watching, Water-based, Whale Cruises, Whale Watching, Wine Tasting.
, , , , , , , , , , Adult Getaway, Empty Nesters, Family, Gay and Lesbian, Group, Romantic, Senior, Single.
Credit Cards, Electronic Funds Transfer.