Spacious and private apartment in the heart of Coolangatta!
Enjoy your next holiday in this private and spacious 2 bedroom apartment in the popular Calypso Plaza- right in the heart of Coolangatta!
2 joining apartments (One Bedroom Apartment and Studio Apartment) with a shared main entry, this is perfect for 2 couples or a family. Relax on the spacious balcony, and catch the afternoon sun.
* Master bedroom with queen bed and ensuite with large bath
* Washer and dryer
* Neat and tidy fully equipped kitchen with half size dishwasher, microwave, oven and full sized fridge
* Spacious, bright living area with flat screen TV
* Studio apartment has 2 single beds + fold out sofa
* Second bathroom with shower over bath
* Living area with second TV
* Foxtel in both rooms
* Sunny balcony joining both rooms and overlooking Calypso's famous pool area with glimpses of Greenmount beach
Calypso Plaza is one of our most popular resorts and its facilities include:
* Lagoon style outdoor heated swimming pool
* Water slides
* Fully equipped gymnasium
* Childrens wading pool
* Air conditioned apartments
* Beachfront location
* Lift access
* Games room
* Under cover secure parking
* Close to public transport
* Master bedroom: 1 x queen bed
* Studio: 2 x XL single beds + 1 x double fold out with high density foam overlay
Holiday properties are equipped with blankets/doonas and pillows and protectors, however please remember to bring your own personal linen including sheets, pillow cases, towels and tea towels. We also suggest you bring with you soaps, dishwashing liquid, toilet paper etc. Linen can be hired locally at a reasonable cost through Hire All - Phone (07) 5536 1379 or website www.goldcoasthireall.com.au
$90 basic cleaning fee and $30 non-refundable booking fee applies.
Coolangatta is located only 5 minutes from the Gold Coast airport, 35 minutes south of Surfers Paradise, and 45 minutes north of Byron Bay. Coolangatta offers a smorgasbord of cafes, restaurants, pubs and bars. Coolangatta beach is patrolled year round and offers clean white sand and clear water. For surfers, it is only a short walk to some of Australias best surf breaks- Kirra Point, Snapper Rocks and DBar. Shoppers will love the trendy fashion boutiques, homewares stores and surf stores, and you can stock up on basics at Woolworths or Aldi in the Strand. There is free WIFI in The Strand, as well as in the parkland along the beach. Enjoy loads of free activities and the Coolangatta Art and Craft markets on the second Sunday of each month.
Ballooning, Barbecue, Motorcycling, Bushwalking, Canoeing, Cooking, Cycling, Diving, Dolphin Watching, Fishing - Beach, Fishing - Charters, Exercising, Flora, Gambling, Hang Gliding, Horseriding, Kayaking, National Park, Photography, Sailing, Scenic Flight, Shopping, Sightseeing, Skiing - Water, Skydiving, Snorkelling, Sports Viewing, Surfing, Wind Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Theme Park, Animal Viewing, Walking, Water-based, Whale Watching, Wine Tasting.
Active, Aussie Lifestyle, Beach, Food and Wine Tasting, Nature based, Water based, Family.
Credit Cards, Electronic Funds Transfer.