Spacious, modern pet friendly beach house with ocean views!
Hidden Gem is ideally located between Kirra and Coolangatta. Enjoy a flat, easy walk to Kirra Beach, Kirra SLSC and famous surf point or to Coolangatta to experience all of the shopping, dining and entertainment options you could ever desire!
The house is spread over 3 levels with 4 spacious bedrooms (each with private bathroom), multiple indoor and outdoor living areas and ocean views from the upper balcony.
- Fenced backyard
- Outdoor entertaining area complete with daybed
- Double lock up garage + driveway parking
- Bedroom with queen bed + bar fridge
- Bathroom with walk in shower
- Internal laundry
- 2 bedrooms with queen beds
- 2 ensuites with walk in showers
- Powder room
- Modern, fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher
- Spacious, comfortable lounge area with flat screen TV
- Balcony with comfortable furnishings + BBQ
-Master bedroom with queen bed
- Ensuite with walk in shower over bathtub
- Second lounge/ living area + bar
- Large balcony with views over the Kirra skyline and beach
The house offers ceiling fans in the bedrooms, ducted air-conditioning throughout and WIFI for your enjoyment. With a fenced yard, there is also room for your beloved pet to join you.
* Master bedrom - 1 x queen bed
* Second bedroom - 1 x queen bed
* Third bedroom - 1 x queen bed
* Fourthbedroom - 1 x queen bed
We suggest you bring with you soaps, dishwashing liquid, toilet paper etc.
$500 refundable security bond, $250 basic cleaning fee and $30 non-refundable booking fee applies.
Coolangatta is located only 5 minutes from the Gold Coast airport, 35 minutes south of Surfers Paradise, and 45 minutes north of Byron Bay. Coolangatta offers a smorgasbord of cafes, restaurants, pubs and bars. Coolangatta beach is patrolled year round and offers clean white sand and clear water. For surfers, it is only a short walk to some of Australias best surf breaks- Kirra Point, Snapper Rocks and DBar. Shoppers will love the trendy fashion boutiques, homewares stores and surf stores, and you can stock up on basics at Woolworths or Aldi in the Strand. There is free WIFI in The Strand, as well as in the parkland along the beach. Enjoy loads of free activities and the Coolangatta Art and Craft markets on the second Sunday of each month.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, Art and Craft, Barbecue, Mountain Biking, Quad Bike Riding, Canoeing, City Sightseeing, Cooking, Cruising, Diving, Dolphin Cruises, Dolphin Watching, Fishing - Beach, Fishing - Charters, Fishing - Deep Sea, Exercising, Flora, Fossicking, Fruit Picking, Gambling, Game Playing, Golfing, Mini Golf/Putt Putt, Jet Boating, Kayaking, Seakayaking, Learning/Lessons/Tuition, National Park, Art Painting, Photography, Meditating/Relaxing, Animal Riding, Sailing, Shopping, Sightseeing, Skiing - Water, Skydiving, Snorkelling, Sports Participate, Sports Viewing, Surfing, Swimming, Marine Animal swimming, Tennis, Animal Viewing, Marine Animal watching, Walking, Water-based, Whale Cruises, Whale Watching, White Water Rafting, Wine Tasting.
Active, Adventure, Aussie Lifestyle, Beach, Food and Wine Tasting, National Park, Nature based, Adult Getaway, Family, Group.
Credit Cards, Electronic Funds Transfer.