Iconic Kirra beachhouse with stunning panoramic views!
Point Break is a truly rare find, one of the last beach houses in a landmark position on Kirra Headland. The house has been designed to capitalise on the stunning views spanning the coast from Kirra Point in the South to Surfers Paradise in the North and the mountain ranges in the West.
This spacious property is set out over 3 levels and offers multiple living areas - simply perfect for 2 families, or one large extended family.
* Master suite with 5m ceilings, queen sized bed, air-conditioning, ensuite with spa bath, lounge room with TV and private balcony offering stunning ocean views and breezes
* Second bedroom with double bed, ensuite and ceiling fan
* Granite galley kitchen with gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
* Lounge room complete with comfortable furnishings, TV and surround sound
* Separate sitting area with fireplace
* Open plan dining and living area
* Huge, wrap around, balcony enclosed with plantation shutters, allowing you to control your climate and privacy year round
* Third bedroom with single bed with trundle
* Laundry with washing machine and dryer
* Bathroom with walk in shower, separate bath and separate toilet
* Private, grassy courtyard with outdoor shower
* Fourth bedroom with queen sized bed and ceiling fan
* Kitchen with fridge and microwave
* Living area with TV and ceiling fan
* Private balcony offering stunning views
* Bathroom with walk in shower
* Lock up garage with secure parking for 3 cars
* Additional parking for 3 cars on the driveway
Point Breakis the ideal beach house, located across from world famous surf point Kirra Point, the Kirra SLSC, patrolled beach and close to shops, cafes and restaurants. There is convenient access to the beach using the walkway adjoining the house.
Enjoy stunning sunrises over the ocean and sunsets behind the mountains.
* Master bedroom: 1 x queen bed
* Second bedroom: 1 x double bed
* Third bedroom:1 x single bed + trundle
* Fourth bedroom: 1 x queen bed
Point Break is equipped with all linen including bedding, towels, bath mats and tea towels. We suggest you bring with you soaps, dishwashing liquid, toilet paper etc.
Refundable $500 bond, $250 basic cleaning fee and $30 non-refundable booking fee applies.
Kirra is located only 5 minutes from the Gold Coast airport, 35 minutes south of Surfers Paradise, and 45 minutes north of Byron Bay. Kirra offers a range of popular take away shops, cafes and bars and fronts onto a spectacular expanse of clean white sand and clear water. Kirra Point is one of Australias favourite surf breaks and caters to all surfers from beginner to advance. When the wind picks up, Kirra Beach is a favourite for kite surfers. The beach is patrolled year round and it is a flat, easy walk or bike ride into Coolangatta along the footpath that hugs the beach.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, Art and Craft, Astronomy, Ballooning, Barbecue, Motorcycling, Mountain Biking, Birdwatching, City Sightseeing, Rock Climbing, Cooking, Crabbing, Crocquet, Cruising, Cycling, Scuba-Diving, Dive Charters, Diving, Dolphin Cruises, Dolphin Watching, Driving, Fishing - Beach, Fishing - Charters, Fishing - Deep Sea, Exercising, Flora, Gambling, Game Playing, Gliding, Golfing, Mini Golf/Putt Putt, Hang Gliding, Horseriding, Kayaking, Seakayaking, Learning/Lessons/Tuition, Motor racing, National Park, Photography, Meditating/Relaxing, Animal Riding, Sailing, Scenic Flight, Shopping, Sightseeing, Skating, Skiing - Water, Skydiving, Snorkelling, Sports Participate, Sports Viewing, Surfing, Wind Surfing, Swimming, Marine Animal swimming, Tennis, Theme Park, Animal Viewing, Marine Animal watching, Walking, Water-based, Whale Cruises, Whale Watching, Wine Tasting.
Active, Adventure, Aussie Lifestyle, Beach, Flora and Fauna, Food and Wine Tasting, Golf, National Park, Nature based, Beach Holiday, Adult Getaway, Empty Nesters, Family, Gay and Lesbian, Group.
Credit Cards, Electronic Funds Transfer.